Tuesday, October 1, 2013

"Make Me a Sandwich Woman!" Said Alexander Skarsgard

Posted by Jay at 12:31 PM
There’s been a whole lot of hoopla about the site 300sandwiches.com. Gorgeous girl learning how to make a sandwich for her man…


…or so I thought. She supposedly wakes up each morning to the following conversation with her boyfriend, Eric:


“Honey, how long you have been awake?” Eric asks

“About 15 minutes,” she’d reply

“You’ve been up for 15 minutes and you haven’t made me a sandwich?”


Now before I get a bunch of hate mail, let me state that there’s nothing wrong with cooking for your man. The thing that irks me is tone and delivery – watch your tone and delivery. However, the first thing that convinced me that the girl might be delusional is the fact that she thought her man looked like the tall glass of thirst-quenching water that is Alexander Skarsgard. The second thing I thought was “Isn’t this man gay?” The pictures do not help either.




She is so close to her 300th sandwich. Here's a clip of them on NBC. 


300 Sandwich Response to Critics

She has set him up to look like an asshole if he does not propose to her. The lengths some women will go through to get a ring. Girl, at least you’ve learned how to cook…a sandwich.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Conversation With My Sister Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template