Tuesday, November 23, 2010

My Eyes Are Green

Posted by Jay at 3:49 PM
'Cause I eat a lot of vegetables. It has nothing to do with Oprah's final Favorite Things Episode. This year Oprah decided to do two episodes. For me, the best part of viewing this show is seeing the reaction of the audience. The black man in the red tie's reaction was simply put, priceless! Check out 0:13, 0:38 and 0:54



I wish I could hide my envy but the chosen audience was truly deserving. Here's a list of what they received.

  • Philip Stein Dual time zone diamond watch specially designed for Oprah's 25th silver anniversary retailing $2,475
  • Tory Burch tote in grey flannel and silver trimming with the ballerina flats
  • Nikon Digital SLR D3100
  • Ralph Lauren for Oprah customized cashmere sweater with a matching cashmere cable throw
  • Judith Ripka eclipse earrings canary crystals with white sapphire set in sterling
  • Andre Walker's (Oprah's hairstylist for 25 years) hair care system now this I would love to have
  • 18 Lafco candles retailing $55 each
  • Breville panini press from William's Sonoma
  • Kyocera ceramic cutlery set
  • Beechers World's Best Mac & Cheese
  • Bakers Edge brownie and lasagna pan
  • A Course in Weight Loss by Marianne Williamson
  • The book Decoded Jay-Z
  • 5 year netflix membership yeah, I could kill for this one! 
  • 52inch Sony Bravia 3D flat screen plus blu-ray player this is the point where I said "Oh F*%*k" 
  • Kiva gift card provided by Groupon who will match contributions
  • Customized closet to be built by the Container Store
  • Farewell season t-shirt
  • Lululemon athletica drawstring pants
  • 4 pairs of Nike Free Run+ shoes
  • Everyone flies United Airlines to board Royal Carribean's Allure of The Seas for a 7 days cruise through the Caribbean now I'm pissed with goose bumps all over
  • A performance by the Black Eyed Peas and their brand new cd, The Beginning.
Side note- I hope those medics and fedex guys are also getting some of the ultimate favorite things. I don't know if I can make it through part 2.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Conversation With My Sister Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template