Thursday, November 18, 2010

Where Are My Manners? Puff Puff Pass!

Posted by Jay at 6:15 PM
Sorry folks, I've been in my own private heaven since I heard this song that I forgot the proper etiquette is to share the ganja. Looks like we won't have to wait for Detox too much longer. I know, that statement has been said too many times before that it's becoming a joke. But this little girl dreams big. Kush gives me hope that Dr. Dre will bless us with another classic. However Kush, which features Akon and Snoop Dogg, is not the official first single, but a street single...WTF?! I need to speak with Interscope STAT! Sorry for the horrible sound quality



I Need a Doctor ft. Eminem and Liz Rodrigues is the "official" first single. First, this feels like an Eminem track featuring Dr. Dre. Secondly, I'm not sold on this one. Dre might want to rethink detoxification and hit that chronic one more time. Take a listen. Doesn't it give you a Love The Way You Lie vibe?

http://www.hotnewhiphop.com/en/play/s/1202d6d-118813/

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Conversation With My Sister Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template