Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Dreams and Reality

Posted by Jay at 1:34 PM
I think my love for tv, movies and all things entertainment is getting out of control. For one, I’m freaking out now that Lost is over I’ll have to leave my room. Not one of the crop of new shows available this fall is catching my attention…NOT ONE! And that has never happened to me! Secondly, I somehow dream about movie stars in the oddest ways. Allow me to share my dream with you.

As a kid, I shared a room with my two siblings. There was a bunk-bed and a twin bed in one room. If we had visitors, my siblings would share the bottom bunk while I would sleep on the top and the guest would have the twin bed. But in my dream, I had the twin bed, Will Ferrell had the bottom bunk-bed while Mark Wahlberg and Eva Mendes were sleeping downstairs in the living room. The movement of furniture downstairs wakes me. The first thing that pops in my mind, because I suspect I’m a pervert, is that Mark and Eva are getting it on! Will also can’t sleep and fells uneasy because his wife and friend are both sleeping downstairs.

I am then transported to the set of their new movie, The Other Guys. Mark gets injured and Eva runs to him leaving Will very hurt. Now, instead of me thinking what a horrible wife she is, I notice she’s wearing panties that are too small under her shorts. Plus, she has a wedgie. All I could wonder is why would a Calvin Klein underwear model not invest in a thong, or even panties in her size? And with that thought, I woke up. I wonder why Dwayne Johnson and Samuel L. Jackson did not feature in this dream. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Conversation With My Sister Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template