Tuesday, August 31, 2010

DWTS Cast Announced

Posted by Jay at 7:14 AM
The new Dancing With The Stars cast has been revealed. I think each year they just stoop lower than the year before.

Audrina Patridge - Reality star from The Hills
Bristol Palin - And they say her baby daddy is the one looking for stardom..tsk!
Brandy - Singer Brandy...yeah, I don't know what to say about this one
David Hasselhoff - You've come a long way down since Baywatch
Florence Henderson - The token old lady
Jennifer Grey - I wonder if her role as "Baby" in Dirty Dancing will help her
Kurt Warner - Who? I'm guessing he's another sportsman
Kyle Massey - Who? I'm guessing he's the token young kid on the block
Rick Fox - Former NBA player whose been acting lately. This is a bad move for you! You were slowly moving up the hollywood ladder until this...SIGH.
The Situation - SERIOUSLY?! Well, I'm sure all his dances will be shirt-less
Michael Bolton - I have no words for this one.
Margaret Cho - The token comedian. It will probably help her new cd move wood (that's selling an abysmal number of cds)

You can learn more about the contestants here

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Conversation With My Sister Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template