Monday, August 2, 2010

Predators

Posted by Jay at 6:51 PM
I know it took me a while but I finally got around to watching Predators. I watched the Original movie as a kid but I don't remember much of the storyline apart from the governator being in it and the movie being set somewhere in South America. It was great going in not knowing much of the story; except that somehow Adrien Brody has become hot! Well, it's the added muscle but who am I to say...


As usual, I was the only girl in the movie theatre so I was greeted by curious glances from the men in there. The last time this happened, I was watching Rambo 4. And both times, it was a great experience. A grin spread across my face when I saw the mix of actors in the film: Danny Trejo (starringin the upcoming must see Machete), Topher Grace (such a cutie!), Alice Braga, Walton Goggins (great on The Shield and Justifed on FX) and Laurence Fishburne to name a few. Essentially, the film pitted human predators against alien predators; the hunters are now the hunted. It was interesting to see how they react in this situation; deceitful, heroic, self serving. At some point I wondered if Chris Hansen would be walking in and letting them all know that they were on an extra sick episode of To Catch a Predator. That ending was obviously setting us up for a sequel. Wouldn't mind seeing it.

Trailer

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Conversation With My Sister Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template