Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Jam of The Day

Posted by Jay at 7:45 PM
Thank you to my girl Steph for reintroducing me to this song. She said, it speaks so truly to breaking up. I concur. Breakeven (Falling To Pieces) is the first US single off Irish band The Script's first cd; also titled The Script and released in 2008. I purchased their cd and I am not disappointed one bit. In fact, I've already purchased a ticket to see them in concert. You are advised to do the same. Now I have a new indie band to love and a lead singer whom I find oddly hot. Maybe it's the Irish in him... 



As a bonus, here's another cut, The Man Who Can't Be Moved.

2 comments:

Steph & Darla Louis on July 6, 2010 at 11:44 PM said...

I also love "I'm Yours" - it makes me cry every time I listen to it

Jay on July 8, 2010 at 7:33 PM said...

Me too! It may just replace a Luther Vandross song on my "1st dance at my wedding" song list.

Post a Comment

 

Conversation With My Sister Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template