Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Lindsay Going To Jail

Posted by Jay at 6:49 PM
I know, I know, I shouldn't revel in this but it's about time that the law caught up with these starlets. Lindsay Lohan; that cute faced child actor from The Parent Trap, Freaky Friday, Mean Girls; now better known for falling outside clubs all over the world has been sentenced to jail. Lindsay, I wish you could get yourself together before you fall further into this hole you are in. You are throwing away opportunities that so many, especially me, could kill for. May be tough consequences will get you to see the severity of your stupid actions. Then again, 90 days may turn into 2 hours thus nothing learned.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Conversation With My Sister Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template