Friday, May 28, 2010

Janet, Please Go On Tour?!

Posted by Jay at 4:24 PM
Me, Number 1 Janet Jackson fan. However, my attending a Janet Jackson concert has proved to be as elusive as Boone getting of the island. (That's a character from Lost for those living under a rock). The last time I had tickets for a Janet Jackson concert, I even won backstage passes. I broke out into my happy dance in my cubicle. No, you do not want to witness the Happy Dance. But alas, it was not to be. Janet canceled and I was heartbroken again.

Janet, if you are reading this, please go on tour again? I saw you on the American Idol finale. You rock! Forget a new album; go on a nostalgia tour! You look awesome! Sis, what do you think?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Conversation With My Sister Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template