Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Who Do You Attract?

Posted by Jay at 12:32 PM
I had an early morning physical therapy appointment. But since it coincided with the time when I usually chat with my mom, I decided to give her a call as I walked to the subway. As I walked out of my apartment talking to my mother, a green station wagon slowed as it passed me by. An elderly man, probably in his 80s, honked his car

"Dynamite! You look good!"

I was flabbergasted. As I replayed this scene to my mother over the phone, she could not contain her laughter. She also could not resist warning me to be careful crossing the streets lest I get ran over. I am perturbed. You see, I get hit on, A LOT, by older men; bus drivers, random guy in the subway and so forth. I have fractured a toe running away from a bus driver who insisted to hug me in front of coworkers. What is it about me that attracts older guys? What is it about my friend *Jane and *Kate that attracts younger men to them? I have asked a male friend this question but he had no response for me. Sis, what do you think?

*Names have been changed to protect identity

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Conversation With My Sister Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template