Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Jam of The Day

Posted by Jay at 9:50 AM

Find more videos like this on UNCUTnation.com

Today's Jam of The Day was picked by my sister. Window Seat by Erykah Badu caused so much controversy when it came out, Ms. Badu was facing a six month jail sentence for her "artistic" vision. In the end, she was charged with a Class C misdemeanor which carries a fine of up to $500 after a woman came forward to complain. Ms. Badu opted not to pay and plead "not guilty" to the charge.

1 comments:

the sister in this conversation said...

Erm, ok got a bit uncomfortable there but I get the concept of the video. That right there is confidence personified! lucky bystanders.

I wonder how long it took to film?

Side note: with a badonkadonk like that I aint mad at her for having 3 baby daddys!

Post a Comment

 

Conversation With My Sister Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template