Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Jam of The Day

Posted by Jay at 2:41 PM

I'm in a Toni Braxton mood; being a fellow Libra and all. I'm really loving her cd, Pulse. But this video and song really stands out to me. Make My Heart makes me just wanna cheer and tell the man I love how over the moon I feel about him. Alas, there's no one like that but here's to hoping.



I just had to include another song off of Pulse. The video for Hands Tied just makes the song even more sexy. It reminds me of the EnVogue video for Giving Him Something He Can Feel. In Hands Tied, there are some bonafide hotties such as Michael Jai White, Eric Balfour (looking unexpectedly hot), actor who makes want to turn into a stalker Victor Webster, Jensen Atwood from Noah's Arc and a really hot Asian older guy whom I wish I knew. Take a look at both videos and let me know which one has the better hunks. Side note: if you haven't watched Michael Jai White's Black Dynamite, please do yourself a favor and watch it. It is a riot!


En Vogue - giving him something he can feel

En Vogue Official Myspace Site | MySpace Music Videos

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Conversation With My Sister Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template