Tuesday, June 1, 2010

The David Beckham effect.

Posted by Jay at 12:49 PM
Many moons ago, I lived in Europe. Beckham was THE footballer. Young, hot to look at and VERY single. A girl could and did dream. Look at the exhibit below:

Lord have Mercy! My sister always said, he was only good to look at. I never knew what she was implying until I heard this:



Yes, that is the David Beckham effect. A man that is so great in every way imaginable until you hear him speak. Hot factor diminished greatly! The same can be said about Taylor Lautner, Jacob in the Twilight series. That body can make a grown woman cry. But I would rather watch Twilight: New Moon muted when Jacob appears on the screen. The voice just had to kill my illicit thoughts.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Conversation With My Sister Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template