Monday, June 21, 2010

Work and World Cup = Sadness

Posted by Jay at 7:11 PM
Today was my first day back to work after almost 3 months of leave. The timing surely sucks now that I've caught the world cup fever. What particularly sucked today is the severe thrashing the North Koreans received at the hands of Cristiano Ronaldo and the rest of the Portugal team.

DAYUMN! 7-0??? What did North Korea do to deserve this Portugal?! DAYUMN! I'd be mindblasted if this beauty was running towards me with a ball ;-) Would have loved to see this live but, for now, I resort to highlights. Pay close attention at 2:40; too beautiful!

Sidenote: why is Tiago not man of the match and hottie of my life?!

Tomorrow will be especially hard due to the 4 big matches being played; Mexico, France, Argentina and Nigeria. It's a green and blue day but I'll have to go with a green sweater since I don't have a blue dress. Thank God for the dvr. I'll just have to ignore all news outlets until I watch the matches after work. All world cup lovers should be given 1 month paid time off every four years during world cup. Or at least allowed to work from home. This is just torture!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Conversation With My Sister Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template