Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Trey Songz Summer Jam 2010

Posted by Jay at 3:36 PM
Recently I read an article that suggested Trey Songz is poised to take over Usher's crown, whatever crown that may be. But after watching Trey, I got the feeling I was watching a young R. Kelly. The whole set felt like Twelve Play before part 1! Not that there's anything wrong with that. Trey sounds great live; he can truly hit some notes. Stage presence was definitely there and he gave the audience what they wanted. Well, not everyone. I was disappointed that he only performed songs from Ready. No I can't help but wait?! Thoroughly disappointing.

Highlights:
Performance of I Invented Sex
Performance of Neighbours Know My Name

1 comments:

The sister in this conversation said...

yeah looked amazing! I'd love to see him ive but I can't stand the riff raff R&B concerts!

Post a Comment

 

Conversation With My Sister Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template