Thursday, June 17, 2010

Oh My God People, The Universe Heard 1 out 3!!!

Posted by Jay at 10:34 AM
People, I'm telling you, The universe heard me! So a package came for me yesterday from my mom. I knew it was the skirt that I bought her and she had complained it was too short. But I wasn't home when it arrived so I asked for it to be redelivered. So just after I published my previous post, the door bell rings. It's the postman with my package. So I open it wondering why it's so big. I see a box that just says dark grey. I turn it around and it says "Samsung Monte"

My mommy bought me a smartphone!!!! Woooo hoooo!!!! Now, universe (and God especially), I need money for my brother's college tuition. I want a new job in entertainment and a vacation in Bali. And most of all, thank you Jesus for hearing me!!! Best.Day.EVER!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Conversation With My Sister Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template