Friday, June 25, 2010

Pissing 101

Posted by Jay at 5:27 PM
On a different note, I need to vent something if you don’t mind. I think there should be a training class for peeing. I can name two people who should be enrolled in the beginner course and maybe some summer classes plus remedial classes because some people never learn.

I have encountered two women who think you have to do everything by force; walk, instruct and pee. The first one closes her bathroom stall door so hard forcing my bathroom stall door to open. Then she proceeds to pee something fierce. The second I encountered today. She peed so hard I had to move my foot just incase some splashing occured. People, I know it’s the bathroom but it’s a public bathroom; have some decorum!

Now back to your regularly scheduled program.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Conversation With My Sister Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template