Tuesday, June 22, 2010

The Real L Word - Gangsta!

Posted by Jay at 5:54 PM
Do you have Showtime? If so, watch The Real L Word. I'm not a fan of reality tv but I had to tune into this one since Shane is not getting her own spin off from The L Word. Boy, am I glad I tuned in! Ok, so before I get to the point; short synopsis. The Real L Word follows six lesbians, two of whom are a couple planning their wedding, living out in LA. The most intriguing character to me is Whitney. Whitney is a white dread-locked special effects artist. Whitney would make a player proud. Do not read the following if you don't want to know what happens.......


At the end of the first episode, Whitney drops of her new "girlfriend" at the airport. Then she says "Before I go home there's one more thing I have to do." I'll have you know she drives to another terminal to pick up another girl who's visiting her!!! Dayumn! This reminds me of Notorious BIG's verse off of One More Chance remix 

the finest women I love with a passion
ya man's a wimp, I give that ass a good thrashing
high fashion, flying into all states
sexing me while your man masturbates
Isn't this great? Your flight leaves at eight
Her flight lands at nine, my game just rewind


Play on playa!

Sidenote: Yes, she loves straight girls too...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Conversation With My Sister Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template